Specifically, we help you configure the payment methods, logistics, carry up to 50 products (you provide us information thereof), we set the basic visual aspect of the store, we deal with the drafting of legal terms that every business online you should have and, when ready, will also help you redirect your domain to your store.
In summary, this service includes:
- Domain Settings
- Configuration payment methods: Paypal activation, bancarial transfer and / or Virtual POS
- Configuring logistics: Shipius and / or your usual carrier
- Catalog: publish up to 50 products (using Excel / CSV)
- Selecting and setting template that best suits the needs of your business
- Brand image: upload your logo, favicon and header images / background (optional)
- Setting two types of variants (size, color, others)
- Ability to configure in two languages (will require the texts in both languages)
- Linking your store with your social networks
- Drafting legal terms: general conditions, returns ...
- We do not handle arrangements with third parties such as banks or high with logistics providers.
- While we are setting up your store, the customer should not access
- Once all required information is provided to us and performed various tests to check that everything works properly, we will deliver your online store within 5 working days.
Lack of time? Need help getting your store up and running? We will set up your online store for you.
A domain name helps customers drive directly to your online store. We can help you to buy yours.
Get a custom online store template especially tailored to your unique business needs and branding. We design and deliver it built in to your store, ready to use!