Manage the marketplace and earn commissions
Marketplace buyers purchase products, vendors supply these products and the marketplace owner manages acquisition and day-to-day transactions.
Seamless vendor onboarding
Our solution offers a simple process that aims to streamline new vendor onboarding.
- Marketplace operator sends out invitations to vendors
- Vendors receive invitation and carry out onboarding process
- Operator approves vendors
Vendors can add new products manually, in bulk, or synchronize them with ERP systems. The marketplace owner only needs to approve or reject product uploads.
- Vendor uploads products
- Owner approves products
- Products are publicly available
When a buyer purchases products from different vendors, each seller receives instructions to manage its order.
The marketplace owner has complete visibility and control over the order.
- Each vendor receives a partial notification with instructions on the order
- Order is fulfilled according to logistics model
- Marketplace owner supervises the order status
Shopery offers complete visibility over all sales, facilitating the payout process to each vendor.
- Establish general and specific commissions
- Review sales in the commissions module
- Manage payout